The following is a list of updated operating procedures that have been recently implemented or will shortly. This list will change from time to time as authorities further relax or restrict public activity. As our procedures change, we will post updates and e-mail our members. We are following Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-26 which can be read in its entirety at:https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/EO-GA-26_expanded_opening_COVID-19.pdf.
1) Hand sanitizers will be placed at every entrance.
2) Cleaning of ALL common areas and restrooms will now be done THREE times a week. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Bleach will be used and all surfaces will be wiped down. Please continue to leave office trash outside for pickup during these days.
3) In all restrooms the waste basket will be placed near the door with no lid. Please use the touch less napkin dispenser to open the door and then discard the napkin.
4) All doors including main entry/restroom doors will have foot openers installed.
5) Installed in each restroom: GermGuardian GG1100W Elite Pluggable UV-C Sanitizer and Deodorizer, Kills Germs, Freshens Air and Reduces Odors from Pets, Smoke, Mold, Cooking and Laundry, Germ Guardian Air Purifier
6) HVAC filters will be upgraded and changed more often.
7) Toilet seat covers have been installed in each restroom.